Friday, June 09, 2006

Being in Dallas right now, as a Spurs fan, is less than fun. Watching the camera flash to Mark Cuban's zombie-eyed stare and Wal-Mart jeans after Dirk drains a ridiculous three makes me sick. I never thought I'd be a Shaq fan, but I have to root against the Mavs... One bit of solace, however, was the interview with Terrell Owens at the half. He was sitting there in a Heat jersey, with a Mavs hat on, talking about how he doesn't care who wins the series. Way to win over the hometown fans. This guy is a cancer upon any team he's on, like a beautiful woman infected with some nasty VD. You take them home, then wake up in horror a week later... the burning.

Should be a fun year to watch the Cowboys self-destruct.

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 at 5:17:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful woman with VD? That is perfect. As an Eagles fan, I can't tell you how apt that description is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home