Monday, April 23, 2007

After More Delays...

It would appear that the last post i posted was a lie, perhaps hastily written during a fleeting momemt of drunken narcisism. As a future attorney I think this is more than acceptable. My fears about the MPRE proved to be unwarranted, so now it is likely that any selling of used cars in my future will maybe take place somewhere a bit cooler, like Denver. Sorry Ohio.

I think that, in another act of sheer innovation for the world of online rambling, it will be my duty to chronicle my Big Summer Adventure of studying for and taking The Bar. Perhaps this will be therapeutic, perhaps like so many other ideas it will fizzle and flounder, drowining in a sea of booze and wasted time. It isn't my fault that Sportscenter is on practically all day.

Anyway, school ends sooner than I care to think about, and I keep waiting for the motivation to actually open my books. Instead, I am currently staring at a flash card for my Evidence class that asks "What is hearsay?" and I am thinking that yes, Mr. Flashcard, this is a very good question. After almost 4 months of being enrolled in and having the materials for my Evidence class I do not know the answer to this most basic point of Evidence law.

And so it goes. I did, however, take the time to determine exactly how poorly I can do on my exams and still graduate with the honors I somehow managed to acquire back when I gave a shit. The answer: I can do piss-poor and possibly even fulfill my fantasy of randomly filling in answers on a scantron. This does little for my motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home