Thursday, April 26, 2007

Slipping even Further...

So I get an email today that when I go and take my final law school exam that I have to bring my own pencil. No shit? The law school is no longer providing us with pencils!!??? The only possible explanations are that:

1) law firm marketing people did not hear about this in time to cut down their secret stash of rain forests and make good with some Fulbright #2s.

2) this is some strategic move for UT to jump in the law school rankings; perhaps recent unemployed graduates will be employed to roam the campus in pencilmobiles profiteering on the pervasive unawareness of the pencilless, thereby making UT law competitive again.

The problem with this announcement is that the same people who don't read emails from the university are the same people who will forget pencils. One more reason to be happy about graduation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home