Sunday, July 01, 2007


July 1st

This date seems important. Aside from it being Canadian Independence Day, rent is due. There are 24 Days until the bar. 2 Days until Transformers. 2 Days until wedding anniversary. 2 Days until my wife has to sit through Transformers on our anniversary.

She’s a clever one, the wife. She's smart enough to plan a 3 week hike on the John Muir Trail in California while I slowly deteriorate into a caffeinated, twitchy, super law encyclopedia asshole. While she gets chased by bears and poops in the woods, I’ll be piling Wendy’s wrappers all over the house and gluing index cards that explain wild animal tort theory to the cat and dog. She gets back and we move to Dallas 3 days later. Those 3 days will be nothing but fun—of this I am certain.

Also, in “blogging” news, I realized that no one really reads this (and man, site tracking software can really confirm such a suspicion), and that is fine, but then I realized that there is no real point in writing something if no one reads it, and so I have attempted to link to other UT blawgs in hopes of poaching readers. All 6 of them.

And finally, in other news… real property can suck it. No, seriously, in minority states like Nevada it really can suck it.

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2007 at 9:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger Filmista said...

I read it! I don't count, tho, probably.

Plus, I don't have a large fan base to direct your way.

Anyway, I'd have to agree with your wife being clever, at any rate. You're hard enough to take when you're not caffeinated.

Love, big sis.

 
At July 5, 2007 at 7:00:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff there Newman. Good luck with the bar.

L8R,
Thomas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home