Thursday, August 23, 2007

Billboard's #1 Firm Theme Song

Every once in a while someone will send me something so ridiculously awful that I would stop what I'm doing at work and post a link to share with, I don't know, my sister, or whoever.

What I want to know is (1) who is singing this and (2) where did their career go so horribly wrong that they are forced to sing law firm theme songs?

It did kind of get me pumped up for the day, though, almost as much as the Ultimate Warrior (which has probably become my most favorite YouTube video of all time - I think one could find the tenets of a new religion in the Warrior's ramblings).

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 5:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger Filmista said...

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Nixon Peabody LLP"

Sniff. I'm feeling deprived.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home