Monday, July 23, 2007

Ahh... Relaxation.


Since that is what my schedule says to do, I guess I will just "rest and relax" today because I "am going to do fine."

Oh, wait, there's a huge thunderstorm and the lord is going to destroy my house and home, but first he or she is going to give my poor cowardly dog a heart-attack with 10,000 lightning strikes. Then the house will be destroyed. You know things are bad when your first thought at the sound of the storm is "my laptop - just don't fry my laptop!" I would fail the exam on sight if someone had to look at my handwriting.

I wish all of you (all 5 of you) out there good luck. Feels good to almost be done with this. Then we get to spend 3 years doing document review.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 at 8:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger Kaylars Loblaw said...

you and your "typing" and new fangled electronical devices... pshaw! handwriting p3wnds you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home