Tuesday, August 28, 2007

wha happened?

I think I have ADD, or something like it. I'll be at work, reading something, and then I'll think to myself "is Fidel Castro dead?" And I don't even know the answer to that question because I don't really pay much attention to the news these days; there really isn't any reason. I can pretty much guarantee that the stories read something like this: (1) something horrible happened in Iraq; (2) a Republican is gay; (3) random sports scandal; (4) this type of story (for some reason, the news never gets tired of showing buildings getting demolished); (5) celebrity scandals and (6) a baby panda was born somewhere. And so I go online, and then forget that I even wanted to find out about Castro and instead I am jumping around between the 8 different websites I know of, and then someone sends me an email and what will I have for lunch today? and i still don't know if Castro is dead, and I don't even want to know anymore, but it sure did distract me earlier.

Luckily I work for the government now, and no one really seems to mind, and I wonder how many people I know are as incredibly unproductive as I am. I guess I'll find out when I have to bill by the second next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home