Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Uninspired and lazy

In response to the comment from one of the six to seven people who might occasionally check in to this site, it is true indeed that I don't have a life; my lack of posting has mainly stemmed from the lack of anything (relatively) worth writing about. Granted, my standards aren't that high (kitty wigs, creationism, etc.), but rest assured, once something becomes irritating enough that it inspires me to address it here, here it will be. I would suggest subscribing to the RSS feed so that whenever I get back into this, the fun will be beamed straight into your inbox!

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2008 at 5:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger John Sjölander said...

Rest assured I RSS you. :-) I just noticed you had been a while.

I'm full of anticipation.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 7:22:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are uninspired and lazy, I don't even know what that makes us who read your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home