Sunday, July 08, 2007


Dress Code?

My friend Adam tells me that the Georgia bar has a dress code. Apparently you can’t wear flip flops, “fashion hats” (whatever those are – top hats maybe?), or bandanas. Additionally, “revealing clothing is not appropriate and may be distracting to other applicants.” Yeah, I can see how a little side boob might keep me from concentrating on something as unimportant as the bar exam.

This got me thinking about what I’m going to wear here in Texas, where, to my knowledge, there is no dress code. There are several ways to go, and while I’m still entertaining offers from various designers, there are just too many options for me to decide:

1) Camouflaged with face paint and maybe a giant stuffed animal
2) The Speedo/Cowboy Boots/Tank top combo
3) South American Goal Keeper (think Jorge Campos circa 1993)
4) Count Chocula

I guess with three days of testing I could change it up. Back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home