Monday, July 09, 2007

last minute ideas

What? It's my birthday? And you didn't get me anything??? If you're not consumed by guilt there's still time to get me something. A few suggestions:

1) Open the Eyes Time Life Video (I'm really into ultimate worship anthems these days - and check out the glowing reviews!)
2) Tickets to Lobsterfest
3) Kittens
4) RedRider BB gun
5) Muddy Bears (proof that candy inventors are out of ideas)
6) Some Allspark
7) Norbit (director's cut) or Ghost Rider... i'm down for whichever
8) I might be getting greedy at this point
9) A list of 10 looks better, though
10) time machine

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 9:37:00 PM PDT, Blogger Filmista said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200126643272

Sorry, bit out of my price range :P

Happy birthday anyway :)

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home